- You can become a member of Friends of Twigs. Regular subscriptions provide a steady stream of income (see Membership ).
- You can raise money for us. People have been sponsored to run, dance, abseil and climb mountains for us.
- You can make a donation, and gift aiding it will add another 25%. Online donations can be made via LocalGiving.com.
- You can help at a TWIGS Open Day – extra pairs of hands are always welcome, bake a cake or come and buy one, it all helps!
- Register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/friends-of-twigs and raise money when you shop online. Hundreds of well-known retailers take part in the scheme. It won’t cost you a penny, and we gain every time.
Please get in touch with us by using our Contact Form, or using the contact details found at the bottom of this page– we would love to hear from you.